Okay so i read to book in the 4th grade and i can't seem to find it well actually its a book series i don't remember the author or any quotes so I'm gonna describe a bit of the story

Its about this girl who later in the story is on the run and a boy who is good at lock picking

I can't remember the cover i also remember the girls past is unknown to her  but this is all i remember oh and its science fiction i think

PLEASE help me find this book thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sasireader21
      If you could meet any character from any book, who would you get to know? I would love to chat with Hermione Granger from Harry Potter; I feel as though she would have interesting stories and that we could relate to each other easily.
    • By poison_ivy
      Hi all!
      I was wondering which translation app are you currently using for going abroad or translating unfamiliar words from texts? Please, leave your suggestions below, I am sick of google translate and I am looking for an alternative!
    • By daveblackwell
      I am a new writer from Kent in the UK. I have just published my first book in which is based on true facts of depression, abuse and profound deafness. The story follows Frank who becomes trapped in his own mind of nightmares in which he relives memories of abuse, bullying and loss. I have written this from experience and I am profoundly deaf.

Available in print from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lost-Life-Dave-GF-Blackwell/dp/1981324410/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1513171835&sr=1-1&keywords=Lost+in+Life+Dave+Blackwell

Also available in EBook version from Amazon, ITunes, Barns & Nobel, KOBO, 24Symbols and many more. Search for ‘Lost in Life’ by Dave Blackwell under your preferred EBook provider.

Dave
      Facebook:
      Instagram: davegfblackwell
      Please share with family and friends.

Edit: We only allow sales links via our own Amazon hyperlink, as this is the way BookGroup Online is funded, therefore I have replaced your link to Amazon with our hyperlink, and deleted the link to your Facebook page.  You are welcome to tell us more about your book, and I hope you will be joining in with other book discussions  in the various forums
    • By Nedina
      Hello! I'm a third-year Graphic Design student and a fellow book lover! I'm currently doing a project on reading for pleasure and the significance of the book and your help would be extremely helpful. The survey only contains 4 short questions, which won't take much of your time, but would be invaluable to me! Thank you!  

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8T79MRX 
    • By Nedina
      Do you, guys, have a specific story, event or a person that made you love some special book or reading in general?