• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hello, I just joined this forum. I am a professor at an academic institution in the U.S. and I joined to post a survey about a research study I'm doing that is very relevant to people who like to read. I hope it's not a breach of etiquette to do that - please forgive my ignorance if it is, and let me know so that I can remove the post. I couldn't find any rules or guidelines for posting. I am also a fiction writer and a book lover, so I will stay on in this forum even if I am asked to remove my post about the survey. It looks like there are many interesting topics to browse and join here.   

Hello everyone, or should I say hello again. A returning Bookgrouponliner, I have not been around for quite a while. Is good to see so many of the old names are still around.

Hoping to read and contribute a little more over the next few months x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Barbara Goulart, and I am a biologist from Florida. I've been reading books ever since I can remember. I’ve always been interested in science, mental health, and reading books, especially fiction novels from various genres. Reading keeps me sane and helps me cope up with a lot of things. The forum looks incredibly interesting and fun, I hope I can learn and contribute some things here as well. Maybe we can talk about our favorite books over coffee too. :)

Hello Barbie25 and welcome to BGO.  Hope that you enjoy being here - lots of different subjects of interest.  We are probably in the same time zone, all the UK people will be in bed at this time of the night so I usually come on here just before I go off to bed.  I live in Canada, south west Ontario.  

Hi Barbie 25, welcome to BGO, so pleased to see you are finding your way around.  I 'm in  a different time zone to UK as well so you and I may sometimes meet like momac and I do, although we could be on different days.  :)  If you have any questions about using the site don't hesitate to ask, someone will always be glad to help out.