Sign in to follow this  
lunababymoonchild

Spark Notes - Wuthering Heights

I have decided to put this in a separate thread so as not to confuse the other thread.

I found these notes online and thought they might be useful. If nothing else there is a list of characters which sorts out who is who.

Spark Notes : Wuthering Heights

Edited by lunababymoonchild

I have decided to put this in a separate thread so as not to confuse the other thread.

I found these notes online and thought they might be useful. If nothing else there is a list of characters which sorts out who is who.Spark Notes : Wuthering Heights

Luna I did read Sparks Notes and laughed - there seemed to be a lot of coming and going and made it seem like a very busy book. I'm hoping the book is a simpler read as these days I have a bit of trouble keeping track of multiple characters.

:)

Luna I did read Sparks Notes and laughed - there seemed to be a lot of coming and going and made it seem like a very busy book. I'm hoping the book is a simpler read as these days I have a bit of trouble keeping track of multiple characters.

:)

I must admit two Cathys are challenging me at the moment and where there is one character Emily refers to said character either by their first name or their last and that can also be confusing.