Sign in to follow this  
solace91z

Lucifer

Started watching this on Amazon at the weekend. I really like Tom Ellis in the role - he captures the humour,attitude and campness of Lucifer from the comic perfectly. However, the series so far (2 eps) seems to be very safe in terms of sex/violence/language and is following a yawn-some formulaic cop/buddy procedural 'solve a case every week' format - something I hope will change over the coming episodes.

Me and Eldest have watched the whole series and love it. Tom Ellis is very funny and it's a very slick show. We are desperate for the second season to arrive.

I watched this on Amazon from the start and loved it, we are now on season 3, season 2 was a bit dull and plodding but 3 seems to be concentrating more on Lucifer and his story.  What bugs me about these American series' is the mid-season break when everything seems to shut down at Christmas and not resume again until February time. I can't understand why they do that.

My daughters have been reccommending this. On the list to watch after we fiisghed binge watching The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

Apparently Fox has cancelled it which has caused a significant uproar on Social Media with numerous groups appearing on Facebook and #savelucifer tweets on Twitter, I have to say I am gutted by the announcement as it was rapidly becoming one of my favourites.

I have heard that there was an episode which had been recorded with Neil Gaiman appearing as God and they are trying to get that aired in some way even if another series isn't picked up by another network.

I wasn't surprised it got cancelled, even though me and eldest liked it, we grew tired of it about the middle of the second season. A weird thing that once you notice you can't stop noticing - the female cop, when anyone else is performing, she just stands frozen, arms by her side until she needs to deliver her lines. It drove us crazy.