Pratibha

Fantasy Ebook 'Secret Code of Magicians' is going free from 20th to 24th February

My fantasy Ebook 'Secret Code of Magicians' is going free from 20th Feb to 24th February, 2015

Though it is the 3rd volume in the series, 'Magical Ventures of Loli and Lenny,' yet it can be read independently from the first volume and second volume

Available at Amazon.co.uk - Please use the link at the top of the page.

Also at Amazon.com - Please use the link at the bottom of the page.

“Magical Ventures of Loli and Lenny,” is a fantasy series for children and middle grade. Packed with adventure and mystery this series will keep the young readers hooked as they follow the two young protagonists on their magical missions for planet earth. 

Best-seller-fantasy-series.jpg

Edited by megustaleer
links edited by megustaleer (moderator)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sasireader21
      If you could meet any character from any book, who would you get to know? I would love to chat with Hermione Granger from Harry Potter; I feel as though she would have interesting stories and that we could relate to each other easily.
    • By BookishThings
      We all have baggage. Real friends help you carry it.

It’s 1983 in Boscobel, Wisconsin, in the southwestern corner of the state, known as the Driftless Area. Ellis Sayre is different. He’s a twelve year old orphaned Native American. His adoptive parents lost a son a few years ago and welcomed him to deal with their grief. While stealing day-old bread for a friend in need, Ellis and his two best friends—George and Mason—witness a murder by a local kingpin. Authorities disagree with their story. They call it made up. The boys are trapped, worried for their lives, sending them on a flight to Grandad’s Bluff in La Crosse, WI, along the Mississippi River. Two peripheral stories about Ellis Abbot—a World War II veteran, and Two Right Feet—an orphaned Native American during early 1800’s, are entwined to unearth Ellis Sayre’s roots. They combine to tell the truth.

- I really enjoyed this book, there was mystery, there was confusion, there were surprises and there was a heartwarming account of friendship and what it is to be there for someone. It's brilliant and especially cosy to read this time of year!