Sign in to follow this  
iff

Photos

so what photos have you taken lately.

i figured how to work the bluetooth on both my mobile phone and laptop, so i uploaded some

i'll spoiler this

Photo0140.jpg

Photo0142.jpg

Photo0122.jpg

Photo0121.jpg

Photo0126.jpg

rest assured all scenery photos.

i have many more now saved to my computer from my mobile :)

including some animals in the rest.

i uploaded them to my photobucket account, then to post here i used with the closed [\IMG] but the / instead of \

Very clever iff and kind of a nice change to see lovely scenery on BGO - very,very nice, clever you.:)

Edited by momac

That little gnome would look good in my garden. You people who can transfer photos to BGO have my admiration. I have to look at my written instructions just to use the 'spoiler' thingy.

some more photos, mostly ones i took yesterday

here are photos of my bundles of joy

DSCF0381.jpg

DSCF0391-1.jpg
DSCF0383.jpg
DSCF0384.jpg
DSCF0392.jpg

a couple more, limit to number in one post

i think someone is being shy. also if you look closely, you can see the home of other creatures, namely spiders.

DSCF0386.jpg

and here is a photo of someone that bullies me
DSCF0379.jpg

and finally the mother of the kittens when she was a kitten, how they grow. i remember it like it was 2012
DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0314.jpg

just for all your personal safety, i will spoiler the rest of the cats, kittens and a photo of a bully of mine.

Love your cats iff, and the dog, my favourite is the little white kitten peeking around the board. :)

Very jealous of the dear little kitten in the first photo Iff although all of the pictures are lovely! Having lost our cat Pheobe of 13 years last year have been trying to talk RG into having a kitten to no avail! Even our daughter having adopted Peggy her and her boyfriend's long-haired ginger kitten has not persuaded him! Guess we are now destined to remain catless!

Very jealous of the dear little kitten in the first photo Iff although all of the pictures are lovely! Having lost our cat Pheobe of 13 years last year have been trying to talk RG into having a kitten to no avail! Even our daughter having adopted Peggy her and her boyfriend's long-haired ginger kitten has not persuaded him! Guess we are now destined to remain catless!

Cp, I have heard it said that "behind every successful woman there is often a very talented cat".  So, if you want to become even more successful than you are at the moment ... :tapedshut (Me I know notheeng! Insert Mexican hat smiley here.)

Here's a photo of our dust storm coming in last night. You can click on it to make it bigger.

post-1912-0-51661600-1404505288_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Kerry

Here's a photo of our dust storm coming in last night. You can click on it to make it bigger.

Wow never seen anything like that only slightly close seeing dense mist coming  of fields

That dust storm looks like you're in the desert - or maybe you're not too far from the desert Kerry?

That dust storm looks like you're in the desert - or maybe you're not too far from the desert Kerry?

Yep, we are surrounded by desert.

Wow. Fantastic but scary. D'you get such storms very often, Kerry?

We usually get them a few times a year. Technically they're called haboobs. You can imagine the mess they make! And driving in one is very scary.