Sign in to follow this  
Cathy

Fans of Big Brother only!!!

:):D:P hello my fellow BB fans, this is a thread for ACTUALLY TALKING about Big Brother, i.e. what is happening in the house, who is up for nomination, who you want to go, theories about moles/non-moles/what is inside Anthony's head instead of a brain, and so on.

Shall I kick off by saying I hope Anthony doesn't win, but he is now apparently the bookies favourite! Discuss...

Anthony = Oompa Loompa

If he got out now he could get a job promoting the new chocolate factory film.

That said, he's growing on me.......god knows why...but given the choices available perhaps it's not so surprising after all!

I love watching him and Craig - they will be so happy together once they leave their respective closets!

Anthony = Oompa Loompa

If he got out now he could get a job promoting the new chocolate factory film.

That said, he's growing on me.......god knows why...but given the choices available perhaps it's not so surprising after all!

I love watching him and Craig - they will be so happy together once they leave their respective closets!

Hmm, more likely him and his amazing 3 dance moves will soon be making an appearance at a second rate night club near you!

I wonder if being on BB will actually help or hinder him, and his amazing voyage of discovery to accept his sexuality?!?!??!?!

Someone told me he dances at a club in Stirling once a month, so he's doing that already! Or perhaps it was Edinburgh.....think was Stirling. Was probably drunk when I was told this gem of information..... :o

Is anyone else confused as to why Kemal is so certain Makosi is a mole? Have I missed a key conversation? Did she hint at it or something?

He is defo losing it, isn't he? I don't think even Makosi understands what he is thinking - it seemed that way on last night's programme. I think he got confused, because she had those secret missions, and maybe she hinted at those, and he took that to mean her being there was one big secret mission. It is quite funny, him saying to her 'you know why' and she doesn't know really... but i can believe she's not a nurse, i'd be worried if my nurse was that crazy!

Derek and Kemal were talking about it, they said she has hardly any medical knowledge, so they think that is all made up.

Does anyone else still find themselves liking Makosi against their will? or is it just me? i don't know if it is just her fashion sense or if i kind of enjoy trying to figure out what goes on inside her head!

PS to Orlaith - put some clothes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last nights show was great I thought, I love all the paranoia and duplicity floating around the house. I particularly enjoyed Derek's successful manipluation of Kemal, even putting the exact words in his mouth with which to confront Orlaigh. (Didn't Iago do something similar?)

The only honest one is Science. Most contestants try to be pals with everyone to their faces so as not to be nominated, and slag them off behind their backs. Science seems to be doing the opposite!

I particularly enjoyed Derek's successful manipluation of Kemal, even putting the exact words in his mouth with which to confront Orlaigh. (Didn't Iago do something similar?)

That is so true! Derek is definitely the Iago of the house! lol. I loved the way you saw Derek telling Kemal what he SHOULD say and then Kemal repeating it practically word for word to Orlaith! But then there's not a lot of brain cells floating round that house, I wouldn't imagine any of them are hard to manipulate. If Derek keeps it up you never know he could be in the last few!

I like Science, I know he's too loud and shouty, but he's honest, he's the only one not being two faced and conniving. Plus I think he's got a really sweet side that you don't see often enough, which is probably the way he's edited. I'd hate to share a house with him, he'd give me a headache, but I think he's probably my favourite.

:eek: Makosi knows Kemal thinks she is a mole, they had a conversation about it in last night's programme, and she just sort of nodded.

Science is so annoying! I have to turn my TV down when he starts talking. What an evil laigh! But I'd rather Orlaith went out, she is boring and she wears a weird WW2 housewife's headscarf thing. On a practical note, do fake boobs never ever sag then?!?!??! because she never wears a bra! and the combo of bikini top and granny cardigan is very odd too.

Eugene is so funny, whenever the camera shifts to a new room, you can just hear his voice going on in the background - i'm trying to remember Eugene sayings, all i've got so far is '...luckily the top half of our house is made of breeze blocks, which are the 7th wonder of the world...' :D:):P

I was watching some of the live feed earlier, and caught the result of the Dog School task.

They failed. What a surprise. I think they are starting to accept that they are never going to pass these weekly tasks.

Eugene made me laugh saying that once again arguing was more important than doing the task. This bunch all have so much to say for themselves.

I agree with you Sherman about how manipulative Derek is, why can't more of the HMs see it. I think Makosi has him sussed. I really like Makosi, the house would be very boring without her. Kemal has definitely lost the plot - he is suffering from even more paranoia than the rest of them.

I remember watching BB USA a couple of years ago and the voting and evictions were the responsibility of the housemates, there was no public involvement. There would be a leader of the house and different alliances going on, there was loads of game-playing and paranoia, and this year BB6 reminds of that.

Apart from exposing her body at any opportunity, I think Orlaith is pretty genuine. I don't think she is as much of a game player as the rest, and as much as Science drives me mad, I think I would prefer Orlaith to leave on Friday. Science is just too entertaining, and he drives the others mad! :)

I have been a keen fan from the beginning of BB, and this year is the first year that I don't really have a clear favourite to win. Most of the time, I favour Makosi, but the pregnancy thing put me off a bit. I think Anthony might win just because he is the least objectionable HM!

Have any of you ever texted into BB? If so have your messages appeared at the bottom of the screen?

Nope, but I did text into 'Question Time' once and it appeared on the screen - does anyone else watch that programme principally for the amusement factor with the text messages?!

I don't think its as much as that, at least not to vote, I don't know about texting BBLB.

Where was Anthony on last night's show???!! He was invisible! You could have thought he was already evicted! I felt quite sorry for Orlaith and Science looked such a numpty trying to be cool and street in a baby blue dog costume!!!

I'm quite excited at the idea Drek and Eugene might be in till the end - I'd love the last week to be just them playing 'Just a Minute'!!! Or I spy... or the A-Z game!!!!! :D

Agree with the above but for one thing - I like Orlaith - mind you had to reconsider when she went into how she would keep busy until the eviction.

I'm a bit concerned tonights episode as have been evacuated from home as a result of todays bombs. Might have to stay in the office or I could book a hotel room ..................