• Similar Content

• By Pratibha
      My fantasy Ebook 'Secret Code of Magicians' is going free from 20th Feb to 24th February, 2015

Though it is the 3rd volume in the series, 'Magical Ventures of Loli and Lenny,' yet it can be read independently from the first volume and second volume

Available at Amazon.co.uk - Please use the link at the top of the page.
      Also at Amazon.com - Please use the link at the bottom of the page.

“Magical Ventures of Loli and Lenny,” is a fantasy series for children and middle grade. Packed with adventure and mystery this series will keep the young readers hooked as they follow the two young protagonists on their magical missions for planet earth. 

• By TallTalesBookstore
      Hey all Book fans, I'm needing help and am looking to fellow book lovers for it,

With the rage of the digital eBook for the Nook or Kindle or even the apps on your phone and tablet that allow us to read eBooks (I have a few, but prefer the physical version better), there is still something quite relaxing and magical about the Indy bookstore. A place where you can go in and spend time browsing the shelves searching for that special treasure and experience that the online market doesn’t give you or that smiling friendly face of the staff up front who happily points you to the book you’re searching for and especially the coffee and lounge area that lets you relax after a hard days work, gives a nice break during lunch or provides a hideaway for the college exam cram session (boy do I know this one!).

eBooks will never replace a place like this no matter how popular they get and it’s sad to see that some Indy bookstores are leaving and succumbing to the online store. However, you can help to save the Indy Bookstore industry by supporting Tall Tales, LLC and backing our campaign on Indegogo! You get some awesome perks for backing us (we even have one where we name a Latte drink after you & let you design the flavor!)

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tall- ... /x/5497893

Even if you don't live in the West Plains, Howell County, Missouri, USA area, any help will get us off the ground and make a big difference to our community, especially the college students. It's hard to find supporters of a new bookstore but I have a mission and determination to see this through no matter what.

It's a vital need in the community and something I hope to pass on to my kids some day. Would you consider helping? Even if it's not a financial backing, you can help by promoting the campaign on facebook, twitter, tumblr and whatever else you use, even word of mouth.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to look at this thread

P.S. Here's a look at one of the perks you get if you're a backer:
      It's an awesome tote bag you can use to buy books or whatever you want. I'm personally ordering one just for myself because I think it's just adorable!