Discovery of aliens. 'Cos that would shake things up a bit.

Still, I think statistically around one in twelve Americans believe they've been abducted so it really shouldn't take long...

Find a viable solution to this economic mess

(though I suppose we just have to let it run its course, or - gods forbid! - give yet another war)

Still, I think statistically around one in twelve Americans believe they've been abducted so it really shouldn't take long...

Got the plate imbedded right here in my brain to prove it, too, Davy! :rolleyes:

Got the plate imbedded right here in my brain to prove it, too, Davy! :rolleyes:

:D

No, fair enough. I shouldn't have relied on memory. In fact it's just 3.7 million Americans, which is obviously a good deal less than 12%. This was from the 1992 Roper survey, though clicking around to check I did find a survey suggesting 7%, here.

Jfp to ask me round for drinks and a bite...

It's a good job I never had the hypocritical effrontery to post my NY resolution about not drinking... because it bit the dust last Saturday when an Irish friend was over for the weekend and on the Friday evening I stuck to fresh orange juice and Perrier and then on the Saturday... well, I do love drinking (and biting...evilgrin0025.gif), so anyone who's ever over here can always join me for a drink and... a plate of olives...

Shall we let him have this, as he hasn't been around for a while?

Oh yes - at this rate we'd have just about finished our hopes for the year by the beginning of the next.

Perhaps we'll say the Timely release of Gran Turismo 5.