Sign in to follow this  
belinda

Big Brother

belinda, what is a scient? I feel that I need to know, but apart from possibly being knowing in some way, which I'm not, I really am not clear. If you see what I mean.

And RO and Seraphina - starting up your own thread :eek: - my little digs really should not have naffed you off that much.

Have you broken up yet? If so I do hope they show enough BB during daylight hours to keep you entertained.

belinda, what is a scient? I feel that I need to know, but apart from possibly being knowing in some way, which I'm not, I really am not clear. If you see what I mean.

And RO and Seraphina - starting up your own thread :eek: - my little digs really should not have naffed you off that much.

Have you broken up yet? If so I do hope they show enough BB during daylight hours to keep you entertained.

:rolleyes:

wish there was a 'yawn' emoticon. :P

what do you mean 'broken up' by the way?

I have always been convinced that he was called Scient. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention - will in future refer to him as Science.

When you get to a certain age (mine) - anyone who thinks you are younger than you are is heaped with masses of love and respect. I adore the fact you think I might still be at school. If it was irony due to my love of Big Brother, reading of Harry Potter - hey nonny nonny.

I have always been convinced that he was called Scient. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention - will in future refer to him as Science.

When you get to a certain age (mine) - anyone who thinks you are younger than you are is heaped with masses of love and respect. I adore the fact you think I might still be at school. If it was irony due to my love of Big Brother, reading of Harry Potter - hey nonny nonny.

:eek: is that what he meant?!!!?!?!?!?! Tee hee. Just because I once asked 'are you my dad...' Tee hee. I love having young parents!

Good grief, you had me looking up on-line dictionaries to see what a scient was!!! :o

My irony (glad you spotted it) was directed at Seraphina and RO / Cathy, as they have displayed many of the admittedly quite charming attributes of schoolgirls on this thread. Not that there's anything wrong in that of course. (I doubted they'd spot the subtle irony actually, but it mildly amused me anyway.)

Belinda, I'm afraid your approach has been a little more mature so no, I didn't have you down in that age-bracket.

Do I need to put ;););) ?

Belinda, I'm afraid your approach has been a little more mature so no, I didn't have you down in that age-bracket.

Do I need to put ;););) ?

Bummer

:eek: is that what he meant?!!!?!?!?!?! Tee hee. Just because I once asked 'are you my dad...' Tee hee. I love having young parents!

I am very confused as to the 'are you my dad' - are you both part of a dysfunctional family?

This could be more entertaining than Big Brother - think you should both spill the beans here

There was some thread where RR mentioned his age, which happens to be the same as my dad's. Now I know him a bit better, I can see that was a really stupid question! :P:D

*sigh* I'm getting a bit bored of this now, I could write something witty here but I can't be bothered any more. :mad: