Sign in to follow this  
solace91z

Your favourite comic characters

In Central Africa we are definitely deprived, because I haven't heard of any of the above-mentioned.  But for favourite comic characters, and outstanding artistry, and unparallelled perception, it's gotta be Calvin & Hobbes. :arms:

But for favourite comic characters, and outstanding artistry, and unparallelled perception, it's gotta be Calvin & Hobbes. :arms:

I'll second that!

John Constantine - Hellblazer

Death - The Sandman

Jesse Custer - Preacher

Dream - The Sandman

Nemesis the Warlock - 2000AD

I think I will try Preludes and Nocturnes and see what happens.

It gives context, but IMO the series doesn't really find its feet until the final comic included in the collection ("The sound of her wings"), then really gets going in the second collection, "The dolls' house".  This one includes my favourite individual issue, "Men of good fortune", which introduces Hob Gadling, who is in turn my favourite comic character (to return to the topic).  The other I would mention is Gaiman's version of Death, from the same series. 

My all time the best comic character is Mad Hatter from Angel Sanctuary (Tenshi Kinryouku) by Kaori Yuki. I like scheming characters, and this one is... complicated. ;)

I like Sandman too. ;)

I don't really have a list of favourite characters. I do like certain characters in each comics, but the most favourite are just the two above.

1. Susan Ptolemy in Giant Days by

2. Emma in The Promised Neverland 

3. McGraw in Giant Days :wub: