Isn't it busy around here?!

waawo

First time since the re-launch that I recall "threads from the last 24 hours" running to two pages. Good to see! :)

It certainly is, waawo!  The transformation of the board has been far more than cosmetic - it genuinely feels like the grand old days of BGO, which, like meg, I did fear may well have passed for good.  I've been over the moon to see old members returning (and there are many more I hope will appear again) and it's been fantastic to see our new sign-ups getting stuck into the board too - it was so frustrating effectively to have the board closed for new members for half a year.  Another heartening place to look is 'today's top posters' at the bottom of the homepage, where you get another picture of the rich activity from many people over the past 24 hours.

Happy days!  :festive:

It's quite something to reflect that we only changed to the new board just over a month ago, on the 16th July!  Feels like a lot longer, doesn't it?

Well, I've certainly lost all track of time, as my thread in Site Stuff shows!