waawo

Isn't it busy around here?!

First time since the re-launch that I recall "threads from the last 24 hours" running to two pages. Good to see! :)

Brilliant, isn't it? :banana::arms:

There were a few times along the way when I wondered if it was worth all the effort, and if BGO would survive. I'm so glad that we

(or rather David, who has carried the brunt :notworthy ) actually persevered. :

First time since the re-launch that I recall "threads from the last 24 hours" running to two pages. Good to see! :)

It certainly is, waawo!  The transformation of the board has been far more than cosmetic - it genuinely feels like the grand old days of BGO, which, like meg, I did fear may well have passed for good.  I've been over the moon to see old members returning (and there are many more I hope will appear again) and it's been fantastic to see our new sign-ups getting stuck into the board too - it was so frustrating effectively to have the board closed for new members for half a year.  Another heartening place to look is 'today's top posters' at the bottom of the homepage, where you get another picture of the rich activity from many people over the past 24 hours.

Happy days!  :festive:

I may never do any real work ever again ;-)

(I may have said this before btw!)

I've pretty much only just joined, and we have a great community with a lot of topics for my interest, great to also see that there is a lot being posted :)

Edited by HmmIt'sABoyReader

Absolutely, wonderful to see how lively it is only downside I am becoming  addicted and turning into one of those people who do quick phone checks all the time  - not for Twitter or email  -but to see if there are new posts on BGO.

I am becoming  addicted and turning into one of those people who do quick phone checks all the time  - not for Twitter or email  -but to see if there are new posts on BGO.

I've been doing that for 8 & 1/2 years!

Absolutely, wonderful to... becoming  addicted..

Like Meg I have been for years - but only 6!   Wonderful to see the activity on our new site and fabulous to meet old friends again.  Thanks to everyone who has made this happen.

I've been away for a week and there are over three pages of posts to browse - excellent!  These posts made me look up when I joined BGO: June 2005, amazing.

I can look forward to that then when I get back from a week away with no Internet access and no mobile signal at all then!

It's quite something to reflect that we only changed to the new board just over a month ago, on the 16th July!  Feels like a lot longer, doesn't it?

It's quite something to reflect that we only changed to the new board just over a month ago, on the 16th July!  Feels like a lot longer, doesn't it?

Well, I've certainly lost all track of time, as my thread in Site Stuff shows!