I really enjoy seeing who is online at the bottom of the board and also seeing David in bright red and now Tagesmann in green so I was wondering would it be possible to have subscribers in a different colour too? Since we already have an avatar, a different coloured login might be an incentive.

Really the different colour at the bottom, Luna, is about making it clear to viewers if someone in authority is online.  I was red by default when the system came on and I've now got round to making mods a different colour.  Green didn't quite stand out enough, so I've now made them an orangey red.  If we have other different colours the clear message about who to contact if there's an urgent problem will be diluted.

On another forum that I'm on, the Admin was bold red and the moderators were bold green, whilst ordinary members were thin blue. I asked whether we could all have colours and I was made bold Barbie pink which I have been ever since. Be careful what you wish for.

I was made bold Barbie pink which I have been ever since. Be careful what you wish for.

Be careful what ideas you give me...

:naughty:

On another forum that I'm on, the Admin was bold red and the moderators were bold green, whilst ordinary members were thin blue. I asked whether we could all have colours and I was made bold Barbie pink which I have been ever since. Be careful what you wish for.

Be careful what ideas you give me...

:naughty:

Actually I had considered this. It might be confusing though, the search engines are in black, members are in blue, mods orange/red, Admin red. It could turn into a migraine headache if another colour was introduced, now that I come to think of it. Edited by lunababymoonchild

Actually I had considered this. It might be confusing though, the search engines are in black, members are in blue, mods orange/red, Admin red. It could turn into a migraine headache if another colour was introduced, now that I come to think of it.

I've now hidden search engines from the list.  They are pretty much always there and frankly just get in the way.  More useful to see real people, so it should look a little simpler.