Does anyone read comics on tablet computers? A couple of months back I decided to try out ComicsX for iPad. The look and feel and ease of use is pretty good, though I find the library disappointingly inadequate. Also I think the price of digital comics / graphic novels is too high. On the other hand, whilst I love having shelves full of books, I like the fact that when I'm away for work I can buy several books without having to carry additional weight. I'd be interested in checking out a subscription service, if ever there was one - I use several services for music and films and so far feel I have been getting my money's worth.

A friend of mine asked me to get a comic book reader so he could send me e-comics, so I downloaded Ehon but am still awaiting the comics. I don't read books electronically so doubt  would do very much of the same for comics. I view comics as art as well as entertainment so it seems odd to me to have them electronically.

I use CDisplay to read downloaded comics in cbr or cbz format.

It's OK but would be better if I had a portrait display.