Sign in to follow this  
solace91z

Marvel Graphic Novel Collection

I started buying this series last year, which was a fortnightly HC release of classic Marvel books for my kids to pick when they were old enough. I stopped buying around June last year for no reason in particular, but I've noticed that WHSmith don't seem to carry this series any more. Anyone know if the series is still running, and if so where I might get it? Forbidden Planet worth a shot? I think the series was supposed to run for 60 issues, but the official website doesn't seem to have been updated since early 2012.

Try Forbidden Planet, but they are expensive. Hmmm, it's hard to find out if they have stopped issuing them. You can get some on Amazon, but still hard to see how current the run is or if it has stopped.

I think the only way you could get it after it was pulled from shops was by subscription which is a common occurrence with these monthly/bi-monthly things, but you can get issues on eBay and Amazon solace, you may just have to do some disjointed collecting!