Sign in to follow this  
David

Buy the Book Here!

The last group read for 2012 is now the first for 2013! As ever, if you'd like to join the discussion please buy your book through the BGO Amazon link  - funds will now go to the BGO collective to keep the site going.

As ever, if you'd like to join the discussion please buy your book through the Amazon link below - funds will now go to the BGO collective to keep the site going.
I did buy the Kindle edition on 12 March - by clicking on the link in your post and then the Kindle link from that page. I wonder if Amazon records that sale for BGO? Just trying again now, when you click on a Kindle book link it seems like the "?tag=bookgrouponli-21" disappears from the address :confused:

Just trying again now, when you click on a Kindle book link it seems like the "?tag=bookgrouponli-21" disappears from the address :confused:[/QUOTe]It is only there when you start the Amazon session. Wherever you go after that you will find it gone. I think it is just the way it works.

I wonder if Amazon records that sale for BGO?

One ebook sale of the book has been credited to us, so that seems to have worked okay, waawo. The address business is confusing, but appears to operate as tag explained.