BGO is Back!

David

It is nice to have BGO back. I had no idea what had happened until I started getting the message about a new server and then it was just a matter of waiting.

Unfortunately, all member details are contained within the site, so until that was physically restored there was no way of contacting people other than through social media and the like.

Folks, we may have to take a rain check on the site for a time. You saw my own surprise at the start of the thread that the main site was now live - I'm getting messages that this wasn't the intention of our new hosts, who I must stress have been very generous with their time and effort so far, so whatever they want goes. If we go down again for a period I'm sorry, but at least you all know we're back, even if we have to take a short break!

It good to have you back and thanks for letting us know.

It's been some time since I posted, but I've lurked sometimes and felt a real :yikes: eek moment, when I saw it had disappeared. So glad BGO's back. Looking forward to seeing the updates to the site and keeping up with what everyone's reading. A regular subscription seems the most sensible way forward. :)

Only logged in again a day or two ago as I've been swamped for the last six months so missed all the drama of the disappearance. So glad that the site is still here to come back to as I'm sure it will give me the kickstart I need to start reading again.

Great that you feel you will have time to read anything at all, Jenmcd! How is the new baby?

Great that you feel you will have time to read anything at all, Jenmcd! How is the new baby?

Can't quite belive she is almost seven months old! I rather naively assumed one more wouldn't make much difference but I don't think I've ever been so exhausted. However she is super healthy, growing like a weed and has brought so much joy to me and all the family.

• 2 weeks later...