Sign in to follow this  
FirelightSpirit

2010 New Year's Resolutions

The internet isn't a bad thing is it? So cutting down is fine!

I don't think that it's the internet as a whole that was the problem, it was how I was using my time on it. I mean, spending hours tending farms and restaurants on Facebook wasn't exactly being productive! There's nothing wrong with it, but getting caught up on that type of thing wasn't good. So that's why i've cut down

Main priority is to move, really determined to have the house on the market by the end of January.

Also going to make more effort with photography and maybe try my hand at people.

Since it's nearly the end of the year, 2010 resolutions in review:

House didn't get to market until april or may but sold pretty much immediately and I moved at the end of August. :D

Even with the disruption to my life caused by the whole business of moving home I still did more photography, including a couple of days out doing landscapes early in the year (at Cheddar and at Lynton) and also went on a studio lighting for portraiture training day, but haven't put any of what I learned there into practice.

So actually a fairly good result on resolutions for me! I haven't read very much though this year at all. Aside from the Millenium trilogy which took over my life for a week, I always seem to have so much that I need to do meaning I don't even pick books up. It recently took me over a fortnight to finish Watchmen and that's a comic...

As for mine, I did finish the novel (and started a new one!), and did send it to some agents, sadly unsucessfully so far... didn't get around to the Arabic again...still thinking about 2011...