Sign in to follow this  
Binker

Mystery book website (lists books in a series in order)!

Are they planning on doing this for other genres?

Fantastic Fiction lists authors' books in order of publication, so if your chosen authors are included on FF (and I've only come across a couple that are not) you can find out the chronological order of any series they have written.

I use fantastic fiction a lot- if the author writes more than 1 "series" it even breaks down the books into "character series" (in order) and "stand-alones" (in year order) plus a lot of "if you like..."

Fantastic Fiction lists authors' books in order of publication, so if your chosen authors are included on FF (and I've only come across a couple that are not) you can find out the chronological order of any series they have written.
Oh marvellous. Just marvellous, thanks Meg

www.stopyourekillingme.com

I wish I had known about this website when I started most of the mystery series that I have read!

Just found this thread and thought it deserved a bump. http://www.stopyourekillingme.com/ is still going strong. I read and collect as much as I can find of early 20th Century crime writers like Margery Allingham, Dorothy Sayers and Michael Innes and this is a marvellous website for finding bibliographies .

I often recommend mystery series (serieses?) to friends and can never remember which is the first one, so I send people to this website. I use it a lot and now rarely read serieses (series?) out of order, which I always used to do.

We try to keep 'pinned' threads to a minimum, so that people can get straight to the book discussions. Personally I wouldn't really want BGO cluttered up with permanent links to other websites.

I find Fantastic Fiction really useful, and have that 'bookmarked' on my toolbar. I would think that would work just as well for those who are likely to use the Mystery Books website regularly.