Abbynormal92243

Currently Reading

The Dutch House - Ann Patchet (my toilet book) Read when I go - but loving it during the few pages I read a day during lockdown.

An Instance at the Fingerpost by Iain Pears - This is one of my comfort reads.For me one of the greatest books I've read and its been long while since I last read it.

On 17/12/2004 at 04:16, Lady Lazarus said:

Hello there,

Im currently reading "Empire" by Niall Ferguson. It's good so far, although my not being used to reading non-fiction, it's taking me a while to get through it. 5 books in a week?! :eek:

I am currently reading never broken by Hannah Campbell.I read few pages of it and I got hooked to it.Very good so far.I like this book and recommend to others to read

On 01/05/2020 at 22:17, Marie H said:

Pied Piper - Nevil Shute. 

I Want to Eat Your Pancreas - Yoru Sumino, Idumi Kirihara. (Manga) Sounds like a bad horror story, but it about a girl with pancreatic disease. And the illustrations are beautiful.

I am reading never broken by Hannah Campbell.It's very good book so far,got hooked to it.

On 17/12/2004 at 04:49, Bill said:

I've got no time to read any books at the moment, as this website is taking up all my time!

Over Christmas, I plan to read Jonathan Coe's follow-up to The Rotters' Club, The Closed Circle, and Graeme Thomson's biography of Elvis Costello, Complicated Shadows.

I am taking time to search and read books.I am currently reading "becoming Michelle Obama" an autobiography by former first lady.Right from the beginning I loved the book.I recommend other readers this book.Second book I am reading is "Never broken" by Hannah Campbell,if anyone of you have read it,please comment. 

On 26/08/2020 at 17:32, brown.anderson said:

I am currently reading never broken by Hannah Campbell.I read few pages of it and I got hooked to it.Very good so far.I like this book and recommend to others to read

good to see.

"The Comforts of Home" by Susan Hill, the 9th Simon Serrailler.

Edited by Madeleine

Listening to First Class Murder (Wells and Wong Mystery / Murder Most Unladylike Mystery#3) by Robin Stevenson.