Currently Reading

Abbynormal92243

Finished the Wycliffe in a day!

Confession: I have never read Wuthering Heights :o

I need to read it before I watch the TV series that starts next week, in order to fix the written characters in my mind before contaminating it with the screen interpretation, so that is to be my next book.

I've borrowed a large print version, so it shouldn't take me too long. ;)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would thourghly reccomend reading wuthering heights. i have read sooooo many times anytime i dont have a new book to read i go back to it. i am fascinated by how fascinated i become by two characters i would describe as very unlikeable.

anyway have just started reading a tale of two cities. finished oliver twist recenlty and although i enjoyed it found it quite difficult to get through.

i would thourghly reccomend reading wuthering heights. i have read sooooo many times anytime i dont have a new book to read i go back to it. i am fascinated by how fascinated i become by two characters i would describe as very unlikeable.

anyway have just started reading a tale of two cities. finished oliver twist recenlty and although i enjoyed it found it quite difficult to get through.

im sad to admit that at 25 i still havent been able to get into wurthering heights :-s

Neither have I, but I do have a copy of it, sadly not in large print, so I'll see how I feel about making it the next read (was tentatively thinking of making Karen Armstrong's The Case For God the next read).
Slightly off-topic but I hope not so much as to be disallowed. Turns out that Wuthering Heights is not being screened in Scotland - well today, anyway - so I've got a little time to get acquainted before the new series, if we do get it.

Turns out that Wuthering Heights is not being screened in Scotland - well today, anyway - so I've got a little time to get acquainted before the new series, if we do get it.
Normally the family visit on the Sunday of BH weekends, but their visit has been postponed until tomorrow which has given me the opportunity to spend much of today reading Wuthering Heights ahead of part one of the TV broadcast.

I've just finished it, so haven't thought about what to read next.

Edit:

Yes I have! I'm going to read the one that arrived yesterday - The Explosive Child by Ross W. Greene

Definitely let me know what you think as I still haven't got around to reading past Assassin's Apprentice- despite loving it!

Well, having finished the 2nd book in the trilogy, Royal Assasin, I heartily suggest you continue reading. The 2nd book is, in my eyes, similar to the first in the quality of writing. I wouldn't know which to choose, if I had to, as the better book. I shall update you once I finish the third.