chuntzy

Happy Birthday!

Hope that the migraine's didn't spoil the birthday too much, Momo. I guess that you've been suffering again as we haven't seen you for a bit. :flowers:

Happy Birthday to Bill's baby Dylan, who I can't believe is 2 today!! 2!! I tell you, it feels like only yesterday Bill announced he was going to be a daddy!

And congrats to Bill and Ursula for surviving the last 2 years!

PS - Bill, your avatar might need updating as I suspect Dylan is rather bigger these days?!

Happy birthday Dylan. And, because I only ever discover this thread every 12 mths, belated birthday greetings to anyone else who's had a birthday in the last year (hold on a minute...)

My, how time does fly!

Doesn't it just? Many happy returns, Dylan, and tell Daddy to pop into BGO if he ever gets a spare moment.

Amazed that you knew that, Flingo! Thank you everyone, and sorry about the outdated avatar. Apologies that I haven't been around much (Dylan himself being partly to blame!) but David is doing a far better job than I ever did.

Thank you so much for all your nice birthday wishes. It's nice that you haven't forgotten me. ♥

And happy birthday from me to everyone who had their birthday in the meantime, especially Dylan.

Amazed that you knew that, Flingo!
Facebook is a marvellous tool! And it's great to see you, Bill.

Momo - it's great to see you too - you certainly aren't forgotten!

Happy Birthday Leyla - hope you have a great day! And I would like also to say a very Happy Birthday to David's Mum. X

"There's a notice about knocking and ringing outside my door, which Christopher Robin wrote. Could you read it?"

"Christopher Robin told me what it said, and then I could."

"Well, I'll tell you what this says, and then you'll be able to."

So Owl wrote... and this is what he wrote:

HIPY PAPY BTHUTHDTH THUTHDA BTHUTHDY.

Pooh looked on admiringly.

"I'm just saying 'A Happy Birthday'," said Owl carelessly.

"It's a nice long one," said Pooh, very much impressed by it.

"Well, actually, of course, I'm saying 'A Very Happy Birthday with love from Pooh.' Naturally it takes a good deal of pencil to say a long thing like that."

"Oh, I see," said Pooh.

Have a yummy cuddlesome day, Leyla.

Thank you so much, I'm very touched. I feel bad because I haven't read this thread for months and have missed lots of people's birthdays - I only read it today because JfP directed me to it. So belated happy birthday wishes to everyone whose birthday I've missed. And thanks again for the lovely greetings. David, happy birthday to your mother too.

PS Very cute quote, JfP :-)

Yikes, just seen that Phoebus, Momo and Dylan had birthdays recently which I was unaware of - and that's only reading back to the top of this page. So happy belated birthday, people.

Yikes, just seen that Phoebus, Momo and Dylan had birthdays recently
Not that recent - a good couple of month's ago. Suspect we've missed a few since then, so happy birthday if we have.

And Happy Birthday to you too, Leyla.

Best Wishes to your mum too, David. I hope she has a great day, and a better year this year.