Sign in to follow this  
danielbass

Problem in Western Science resolved by Occult Science

The book written by Dr. Edi Bilimoria "The Snake and the Rope" is really a good book which a person should read once in there life. This book is all about Problems which are not resolved by science and they do not have answers to prove themselves but occult science has proved things.

Occult Science

Hello danielbass,

Could you clarify what your connection with this book is? No one ever joins and provides an enthusiastic 'sell' plus a link for purchase unless they have a personal interest - we've seen too much of this sort of thing.

T Problems which are not resolved by science and they do not have answers to prove themselves but occult science has proved things.

Nonsense

I imagine this is just another shill :(

However I have to say that 'proof' is a strong word. For example, to prove something, it must be done through Mathematics. We accept many modern biological, chemical, physical and mathematical theorems as fact but we have not yet proved them. All it takes to disprove a theorem is one example where the theorem does not hold up.

I very much doubt that Occult 'science' has 'proven' anything that Science cannot. Therefore I imagine that this book may be like others I've read where gigantic leaps of logic are taken and obvious problems with those huge bounds are quietly ignored. However, I'm not going to read the book to find out whether I'm right or not. This book seems like a waste of paper and money :(