Sign in to follow this  
Bill

What song is on your brain...right now?

The Queen of the Night's aria from The Magic Flute...my sister has just been telling me about going to see a performance from a South African group in London yesterday.

Let's Dance to Joy Division by The Wombats has been on the collective brain of most of this household for a couple of days, you can't go anywhere in the house without hearing one or another of us singing a snatch of it!

"Leaving on a jet plane" - whatever it's really called

Well, it was 'Forever Autumn' as I'd just been listening to Jeff Wayne's musical version of War of the Worlds but now its 'Leaving on a Jet Plane'. And I only know two lines of it. They're taking it in turns going through my head again and again...

Don't Stop Me Now by Queen - the boys are listening to their new CD, and this one has got stuck in my head. Helping me though, as I decided to gut out their bedrooms today and this song is pushing me through it!

The frigging annoying "Bop to the Top" song from High School Musical that I had the misfortune/stupidity to watch the other day! Gaaah, but I only have myself to blame, right?

The frigging annoying "Bop to the Top" song from High School Musical that I had the misfortune/stupidity to watch the other day! Gaaah, but I only have myself to blame, right?
:D Yup. That is one kids' film that has completely passed me by, maybe if I had girls then I would have seen it by now. It's their Grease, isn't it?