Lei-Lei Jayenne

What song are you listening to... right NOW?

Had a discussion with a friend about the classic sci fi film Starship Troopers. I remember a song called I Have Not Been to Paradise which stuck with me, couldn't remember the artist.

Dan you re reminded me and now found on the internet but strangely not on the official soundtrack release.

"I Have Not Been To Paradise by Zoe Poledouris" The scene at the party after the football game.

Sad but just found the scene, its the second song :)

Edited by Clavain

Listening to but had to stop before I had a complete meltdown, Pie Jesus and Agnus Dei from Faure's Requiem sung by King's College Choir. Hauntingly beautiful.

That's really beautiful Momac. Loved what you said about the power of music on another thread!

Thank you Dan for the kind words.  Are you a classical music fan?

Very much so, Momac. But, while I really enjoy chorale music, opera doesn't do much for me.

Edited by Dan

Very much so, Momac. But, while I really enjoy chorale music, opera doesn't do much for me.

Jazz is one form of music I mainly dislike but sometimes it ..well wow. Miles Davis - Freddie Freeloader

In my head - Wee Willie Winkie, sitting at the computer half asleep!  :ssh:

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 12:59, momac said:

Listening to but had to stop before I had a complete meltdown, Pie Jesus and Agnus Dei from Faure's Requiem sung by King's College Choir. Hauntingly beautiful.

Another hauntingly beautiful piece of music, Bach's Agnus Dei ... sung by countertenor Andreas Scholl. Such an amazing voice.

Thanks for sharing Poppy and welcome to BGO. He does have a lovely voice.

Kiss Me by Tin Tin (1982 12” Remix by Francois Kervorkian), not the ghastly one that got into the U.K. charts.

Edited by Marie H