Sign in to follow this  
Bill

SUBSCRIBERS' OFFER - NINE (not four) free copies of A Mighty Heart by Mariane Pearl

I got mine at the end of last week too. Started it Friday night and finished it (mostly) last night. Just got the epilogue bit (which looks a bit random) to go. Absolutely loved it but I'll review properly laster... must go teach grumpy teenagers about the joys of electricity now... :(

Mine has arrived this week. This is the first time I remember for ages that I've actually received something without paying for it.

Thanks, Bill!

I'm going to assume no-one else has finished yet, but before I post a thread reviewing this properly where does it go? On the end of here so it's with the original outline, or somewhere else? I presume it goes under non-fiction but whereabouts?? :confused:

I'm going to assume no-one else has finished yet, but before I post a thread reviewing this properly where does it go? On the end of here so it's with the original outline, or somewhere else? I presume it goes under non-fiction but whereabouts?? :confused:
Put it here for the time being. Reviews & discussion posts can be copied, or split, from this thread to a forum in the non-fiction section later.

When Bill directs ;)

I would say it goes under Biography & Autobiography in Non-Fiction.
Might as well close this thread, then.

I'll put a link in to the review thread when it has been started.

We now have a discussion under way in the Biography And Autobiography forum. So far BGO opinions have been very favourable.

Opal is prepared to lend her copy to anyone who would like to read it. Maybe others who took advantage of this offer would consider passing their copy on to another reader?