Sign in to follow this  
Krey20

BGO Bookmarks

Just wondering if anyone still downloads and distributes these bookmarks?

I do - I send them out with any books bought from me through Greenmetropolis.com.

I would still like to access them. I try and use them when I can, leaving them in library books, etc., and passing them to book group members - did that only last week in fact.

Thought I had them bookmarked but have just tried and can't seem to get them. I also tried the link in your post Krey and could not access the site but it may be my computer - it's rubbish and causes me all sorts of problems.

Edit: I have just found a link to your site from my old Favourites link - and then found my way to BGO bookmarks. I think it's great we can still access them and use them. Thanks Krey.

I still use them when selling or swapping books. I printed off quite a lot when you first did them for us, and I have only recently run out. I must do ome more. Not that I'm sending books out much at the moment.

I downloaded the pdf files (you'd almost think I knew what I was talking about there ;) ).

Does that mean that I will still have them on my computer when you have finished your redevelopment? (see, I didn't know what I was talking about :dunce: )

I downloaded the pdf files (you'd almost think I knew what I was talking about there ;) ).

Does that mean that I will still have them on my computer when you have finished your redevelopment? (see, I didn't know what I was talking about :dunce: )

Is that what I did Meg? I actually put them onto my Favourites list so maybe that's not the same. (See, I definitely don't know what I'm talking about :confused: ) Anyway, they didn't work as I have said above so I just went back to Krey20's website and printed them from there. Can I download them onto my computer then and have them at any time - or is it better to go to your website each time Krey20?

Once you initiate a download you should then be able to save the downloaded file to your computer for future use.

I should be sorting out the new location this week, but the old location will be there for now.

I always put them in any book I give to anyone - whether I return it to the library or a friend who lent me the book or whether I lend a book to someone. So, yes, please, keep them on.

OK, for those interested this is the link to the new location of the BGO bookmarks.

http://kenreynoldsdesign.co.uk/design-projects/book-group-online-bookmarks/

Please have a look around my new site/blog and let me know what you think. Feel free to comment on any of the blog articles and sign up to my blog feed, if you feel so inclined.

I'll also update my signature so the new link will be active at the bottom of all of my posts throughout the forums (which has been less and less lately, I know!)

I have just downloaded a few more pages of bookmarks, design no.1. The blue one. It has printed out with all the blue in shades of grey/black, and "This invitation was left by......", which should be in black is blue.

Can anyone explain this?

I have also printed a photograph with shades of blue, grey & black, and it has come out OK.

Hi all, just to let you know the BGO bookmarks are unvailable for download at teh moment, and have been for a month or so.

I've had website issues and have been plugging away to re-vamp the site and restore parts of it. The bookmarks are on my list and will be made available again as soon as I can get to them.

Sorry once again, and I'll let you know when they are back up.

How does a downloaded bookmark work, pardon my ignorance. :(

How does a downloaded bookmark work, pardon my ignorance. :(

The idea is that you download the bookmark of your choice, print them out and then leave them in library books etc in order to advertise BGO