Are you a teenager?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a teenager?

• Yes.
    • No.

The site just screwed up and lost everything in my reply.....

Heres the jist(is that right?) of it:

I think Colour of Migic is something I would want to read, I'll go pick it up at the library after Anime Club.

I have a large number of books in my backpack, there was a list, but I am too lazy to retype it.

I have been e-mailing back and forth to one of the co-founders of Book Group Online about the sad state of the Children & Young Adult Forum. I will try to get it up and going as much as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

I completely forgot to look it up at the Public library, they have it on order at the school library but haven't recieved it yet. I've been really busy with some of my school stuff that becomes outside of school stuff, like solo/ensemble contest on Saturday.

I will punish myself later. Now, I'm busy being Deaf for the day. It is really hard to ignore what other people are saying and make them write it down instead. I have earplugs in, but they do not to much and what parts of speach that they do block out I can catch with lip reading.

I'll stop ranting now.

• 3 weeks later...
Now, I'm busy being Deaf for the day. It is really hard to ignore what other people are saying and make them write it down instead. I have earplugs in, but they do not to much and what parts of speach that they do block out I can catch with lip reading.

Well, I haven't ever tried that, but I have tried to not speak or laugh for the whole day. It lasted about 20 minutes.