• Similar Content

• By Lulu
      We'd be interested to know which Harry Potter books you think is the best.

And why?

So is it
      Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
      Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
      Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
      Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
      or
      Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix?

Have a look at the poll above this message and vote for your favourite. Then, if you want to, explain you reasons.
    • By Harriet
      Apparently JKRowling's finished writing the 6th book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Wonder who the Half-Blood Prince is gonna be? I read somewhere that JKR was going to call the 2nd one the Half-Blood Prince, but then when she finished writing it it didn't fit in with the story, so there could be some clues there...!
    • By Flingo
      Well someone had to start a thread to actually discuss the book!

Try not to provide too many spoilers, but as there was lots of discussion in the "Who's going to be reading HP6" and the Childrens Discussion list, I thought it deserved a specific home!

Who wants to start us off with their opinions??
    • By Poison Ivy
      There were no harry potter threads.....so I had to start one!! this is just generally to get some views on the books, likes/dislikes, criticisms, hero worship (tho lets try and keep it to a minimum....we all know the books rule....tho feel free to challenge that!) and any other general points you wish to make! yay! have fun guys, and adults....FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN! Harry Potter is for all ages (e.g. I'm 16 and still love em! as does my dad!). hope to get some stuff soon!