Sideshow Meg

what is everyone doing?

Madeleine, I hope by now you will have lots of lovely ripened tomatoes to sample.  They are so much nicer than store bought ones.

Sadly no, just one so far!  It's going to get cooler now so I can't see the others ripening, and I don't have a greenhouse to put them in to get more warmth.

I'm reading The Borgias just now and have been looking up how to pronounce their names (on Youtube) - normally I just ignore the word but there are too many of them - and my father has just gone up the stairs in disgust!

Lovely cool weather right now, a touch of Autumn.  Just brought in the last of the tomatoes, pretty small.  Won’t be sorry to see the last of the hot weather but could still have some hot days yet.

Luna you must be reading up a storm with all the new books you have acquired.😊

28 minutes ago, momac said:

Lovely cool weather right now, a touch of Autumn.  Just brought in the last of the tomatoes, pretty small.  Won’t be sorry to see the last of the hot weather but could still have some hot days yet.

Luna you must be reading up a storm with all the new books you have acquired.😊

Yes, I am Momac. It's very satisfying.  Currently reading The Testaments by Margaret Atwood, her long awaited sequel to The Handmaid's Tale (it's great!).