Sign in to follow this  
Momo

Congratulations

Happy birthday - and on what we're told is the most miserable day of the year!! I think that must be a good thing, gives you an excuse to fully indulge your pleasures.
Well, it's been the most miserable day of my year. Now full of wine and Guiness and fish and chips and chocolate chip cookies so feeling miserable, guilty and bloated. Yay.

EDIT: Oh, and older.

Good to have our resident birthday-watcher back on the case! ;)
Thanks, David, I was a little "off" but I hope to take over this "job" in future on a more regular basis again. :)

I know abbynormal doesn't post around here very often any more, but I thought I would share this from the latest Bookcrossing Newsletter as she did start some of our more popular, long-running threads.

Long time BookCrosser Abbynormal92243 has more accomplishments than releasing over 5,750 books in the wild. She recently graduated from San Diego State University in Calexico, California with a Bachelor of Arts in English and was named "Outstanding Student of the Year".

So a big congratulations, Abby, on your degree and award! :arms:

I know abbynormal doesn't post around here very often any more, but I thought I would share this from the latest Bookcrossing Newsletter as she did start some of our more popular, long-running threads.

So a big congratulations, Abby, on your degree and award! :arms:

Megustaleer send me a pm about this with a congrats message, and it gave me warm fuzzies. Thank you for the recognition and congrats. I'm beaming. :)