Sign in to follow this  
Momo

Congratulations

Great choice Bill. Has a certain literary ring to it for me. Hope he's being good and you and Ursula are melding into parenthood well. Enjoy, Enjoy. They are children for so short a time, make the most of every single day. I did.

The three Dylans we had in our heads were Bob, Thomas and Moran - I must admit, the carrot-chomping guitar-playing rabbit was not in the forefront of our minds. :hmm:

Of course, Dylan in TMR was named after Bob Dylan and Bob Dylan named himself after Dylan Thomas.

Thank you both.

That young man man, David, sensitive beyond his years (sounds like flattery but you know exactly what I mean and it is sincerely meant), sent a PM and it reminded me that I did want to get back in the swing here, even though I have little time still.

There is just so much to catch up on - good and bad.

it reminded me that I did want to get back in the swing here, even though I have little time still.

Well it's brilliant to see you back, angel! We're always pleased to see you! :)

(Especially when you're good enough to call me a young man! ;) )

Thanks, angel. Good to see you back here again.

Congratulations now must go out to Deinonychus, and to Laura, who gave birth at 2.50am this morning to Lucy, weighing in at 6 pounds 11 and a half ounces.

And here she is...

07-11-07_0331.jpg

Lovely baby!

:flowers:Congratulations:flowers:

:beerchug: Deino and Laura :beerchug:

So what are they putting in the beer on quiz night?

- and is there anything Gram would like to tell us about?

So what are they putting in the beer on quiz night?

- and is there anything Gram would like to tell us about?

If there is, I don't know about it! Still young(ish), free(ish) and (totally) single, me.

Mazel tov to Deino and Laura - Lucy is a bonny baby. Not quite on Dad's birthday, but pretty close.

Sadly, our pub quiz team disbanded a couple of months ago. There's been difficutly raising a team due to its members' family commitments among other things.

Any chance of the boy Deino making an appearance here any time soon is probably squashed for good now.

Congratulations to Deino and family. Wecome Lucy.

One dare not blink on this website ..... whole new lives are suddenly sprung. It's amazing how life changing things go on without a hint. I know I've not been around much, but I hadn't picked up any clue about these two wonderful expectations.

I recall that you also moved house recently, Bill, another of those stressful life changers. Hope you have some good paternity leave that you can all enjoy.