Sign in to follow this  
Momo

Congratulations

Congratualtions Bill and Ursula on the new arrival! I trust he is subscribed to BGO already? Many congrats!

Welcome to your bundle of joy, Bill and Ursula! a124.gif

Actually, there were two birthdays last week, as well.

All the best, Cathy and Lady Lazarus. Happy Birthday!!! :festive:

Oh dear, we have come to rely on you to tell us about birthdays, Momo. :(:o

Belated birthday greetings Cathy and Lady L. :beerchug:

I love the baby smiley, Momo. Where do you find them?

A little slow on the uptake, me, but a massive Congratulations to Bill and now bigger family! Do share when he has a name! If you haven't decided between the 2 on the shortlist, you know you could always ask the audience.... ;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Big congratulations to Bill, how exciting!!! Congratulations to me and Seraphina, we both graduated today & are now officially Very Brainy people, having pieces of paper to prove it! Seriously though, its the end of a year's extremely hard work & it meant a lot to me today!! I have a new 'proper' job aswell, that started a few weeks ago so its been a busy, busy time, looking forward to being normal from now on.

I love the baby smiley, Momo. Where do you find them?
Very easy, there's a nice site here. The baby was under "Verschiedene" (Miscellaneous) where I find a lot of other interesting ones.

Anyway, Cathy and Seraphina, congratulations bek028.gif

Thanks everyone, of course I couldn't have done it without all of your help filling in my questionnaire! :D Graduation was a lovely way to end it all, and it was great to see everyone again briefly.

Also congrats to Bill on the new arrival...hope the nights aren't too sleepless!

Do share when he has a name! If you haven't decided between the 2 on the shortlist, you know you could always ask the audience.... ;)

You know, we very nearly did that!

However, we have at last named our baby boy - his first two names are Dylan James...