Sign in to follow this  
Momo

Congratulations

I think with all this resurrecting of threads, we forgot a very important one. And with all the trying to find old postings etc., we forgot to congratulate a VIP in this community.

Happy Birthday David!!!!

party0003.gif

party0019.gifparty0019.gif

How very sweet of you, Momo! And what an impressive, psychedelic display you've put on for me!

Yes indeed, 25 at last, though I'm told with all the work-outs I do I still look only 21...

My husband usually says he celebrates the ...th anniversary of his 21st birthday. (Mind you, in the meantime the number of anniversaries is larger than the birthday one. ;) )

I thought that was tomorrow, but anyway:

Happy Birthday, Chuntzy.

and

Happy Birthday, FirelightSpirit.

Since there are two of our frequent posters here today, I think that deserves a song:

sing.gif

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday, Chuntzy and Firelightspirit,

Happy Birthday to you! note.gif

Yours too, FirelightSpirit? Twins on the board, eh?

Hope it has been a lovely day, that you both managed /are managing to celebrate appropriately, and have had some great books as pressies!

So, Happy Birthday to you FirelightSpirit! :flowers:

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely, hard-working mummies on the board - hoep you have a lovely day and do absolutely nothing! :flowers:

Can I just say a quick congrats mention for my son who has come home from school today with his first wobbly tooth? Slowly but surely I am losing my baby...:quiver:

Can I just say a quick congrats mention for my son who has come home from school today with his first wobbly tooth? Slowly but surely I am losing my baby...:quiver:

I hope you've told the Tooth Fairy (does she visit Scotland?)! !

Yes, it starts with the first tooth, then the second ... after a while you have the feeling they want to disappear in pieces.

;)

But he will be turning into a delightful little person who is discovering all sorts of fascinating things about the world, will want to share them with you, and can delight you with his enthusiasm. :banana:

You have about another 6 or 7 years before he starts to shut you out :(

...make the most of it