Sign in to follow this  
David

Favourite Ads

I really like the new Virgin ad. The last 2 ads they have done (this current one and the 25th birthday ad) have the ability to make me smile. I don't know why, I can't explain it but they do.

I also like the Ikea Kitchen advert but that's only because of the song behind it (You Will Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties).

My favourite ad at the moment is the one with the babies roller skating around the bottles of evian, especially the bit at the end where the baby cross-threads through the bottles. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PHnRIn74Ag&feature=PlayList&p=4EC04A48F96405DD&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5

I actually really don't like this advert. It's really creepy!

On the whole I don't notice the ads. I usually channel hop while they are on, or 'rest my eyes' for a few minutes.

I will probably recognise them when listed here, but wouldn't remember any without prompting.

I've seen one lately, I think it was for Mercedes, it's with Mika Häkkinen who overtakes Michael Schumacher and says, I knew it, Sunday driver ... The funny thing is, they take a different person in the third car in Germany than in the UK.