What was the last album you bought?

This will be my pre-match entertainment on the way to see the mighty Royals play the Tractor Boys of Ipswich tomorrow.

I really hope you enjoy your pre-match entertainment MFJ, because the Town won't give your boys anything to sing about! :)

Blues, Blues, Blues!!!

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to MD& G, I'm not allowed to have any opinions, but here's one. Our boys are going whip you Tractor Boys' asses!

C'mon, URRRRZZZZ!!!

:eek: Sorry, where am I? What's going on?

So, an honourable draw . . .

although it looks as though we both left it a bit late ;)

(Gee, you can see such a long way from the top of the table . . . I'm getting dizzy*grin*)

Well, it went from being one of the highest quality goalless draws I've ever seen, to being one of the best finishes to a match I've ever seen. A credit to both teams.

We've gone seriously off-topic here. Isn't there anyone in charge here? ;):eek:

Can't remember whether I've already mentioned Conor Oberst on this forum but I too am a fan - "Lifted - keep your ear to the ground the story is in the soil" (did I get that right?) is refreshingly different.

Have you heard his Desaparecidos album "Read Music Speak Spanish"? I've only heard a few tracks but it sounds manically aggressive punk styled indie rock. (If there's such a thing).

Harriet: I'd recommend Nirvana's 'difficult' follow-up album 'In Utero' (1993) for some of KC's most-gut/heart-wrenching stuff. It utterly flays 'Nevermind', in my opinion.

Just make sure you're in an okay mood before you listen to it, eh..?

It's so depressing! And the lyrics are ALMOST as random as R.E.M......

I've been listening to Green Day for several hours since I got tickets to go see them at Milton Keynes......I'm really looking forward to it but I bet I'll get shoved into a mosh-pit and die instantly...

I've been listening to Green Day for several hours since I got tickets to go see them at Milton Keynes......I'm really looking forward to it but I bet I'll get shoved into a mosh-pit and die instantly...

You lucky lucky thing! Even if you do die in a mosh pit it'll be worth it! :D

What is one of those?

It's the generation gap I guess....

It's the dangerous place at the front of the crowd where everyone's jumping around trying to squash all the people in front of them so they can have the best view.... Most fun place to be!

I've seen the Lost Prophets try to create a "Wall of Death" (same idea) by seperating the crowd near the front of the stage and getting them to run at each other as fast as they can! Sadly I was too far back to be in it.... but it looked fun! :P

It's the dangerous place at the front of the crowd where everyone's jumping around trying to squash all the people in front of them so they can have the best view

To put it lightly....! My friend got shoved into a mosh pit, and was punched in the head before he got pulled out again...I've been assured that people don't kill girls they're just like 'Yeah, go on past' but I'm not so sure. One of my friend's I'm going with has had lots of experience at proper gigs like this and has promised to protect me, but I bet he'll just crowd-surf away down to the front....then that's when I'll get pushed into the mosh pit and die instantly :(