Fascinating how the last few in the chain have reflected the poster's musical tastes. Although Dr S, I'm surprised at you putting in a song by someone as new-fangled as The Beatles.

Green Fields Of France - The Men They Couldn't Hang

It's not just oldies, 60s/70s is pretty cool too. Though not as great as the oldies! And some stuff around now is decent but most bands are just copying one another and can't really sing, let alone act or dance like oldies!!!! Thats enough ranting...

Green Eyes - Coldplay

(MFJ - I'll assume it's Slade, shall I? So - when do we expect your C4 debut 'Stalking Jim Lea' to emerge? Sponsored by Nobby's Nuts, I'd wager...)

My Mother the War - 10,000 Maniacs

(...which I've had before, but Natalie M's warbling tones are on the radio as I type, so I felt it was appropriate.)

(Deino - yes, Raining In My Champagne was a Slade track. However did you guess? I'm beginning to wonder, though, if it's Jim who is stalking me.)

You'll Never Walk Alone - Gerry & the Pacemakers

Well, after 3 days, I reckon I'm justified in using "walk" again...

Just Walk In My Shoes - Gladys Knight and the Pips

Anyone else remember the time on The Muppet Show when one character mentions that tonight's special guest is Gladys Knight? "Gladys Knight?" replies another character, "Yeah, so am I." Still makes me chuckle, best part of 25 years on...

(Alice Cooper guesting on The Muppet Show was a highlight for me - the Henson gang came up with a load of great new monsters just for the occasion...)

Hair Shoes - Pale Saints (as discussed at The Boogaloo last night...)

Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos - Public Enemy/Tricky (always preferred the latter, PE too anti-Semitic for this yid).