Day of the Lords - Joy Division

Deinonychus, you must be really keen on the rest of us reading these books... :rolleyes:

Deinon, thanks for the JAMC dedication, i've been listening to them all week on my travels. :) What with all this talk of feedback....

This one's for you (gosh, i hope you like them now...or this is a useless dedication and i'll have to come up with another :rolleyes: )

Baby Teen - House of Love

Fall on Me - R.E.M.

HOL for me represent part of a drunken night in York University Students' Union and its environs in late '89. "Destroy The Heart" is one of my favourite singles. Did you know they're back together as well, with Bickers on guitar, with a new album imminent. Got a lukewarm review in this week's NME, which could be a good sign....

cheers grammath, one of my faves. :) and it gives me the opportunity to add this;

Nail With Burn - Loop

(i'm very intrigued with the new House of Love stuff, and also The Wedding Present are/have releasing/ed a new album. Btw, if the NME says it's rubbish, then it'll probably turn out to be an album of ther year or something. :rolleyes: )