Death on Two Legs - Queen

By the way Deinonychus, Bram Tchaikovsky's "Sarah Smiles" is a particular favourite of mine - always reminds me of an FA Cup game, Portsmouth 0 Reading 1. Great record - surprised to hear that anyone else remembers it!

My Mother the War - 10,000 Maniacs

(MFJ: The album 'Strange Man, Changed Man' by BT was a bit of a corker, yet sold zip all - and it was way better than anything his old band The Motors put out, IMO. Wish I could find it on CD..!)

Child Star - Tyrannosaurus Rex

The Motors were vastly underrated, IMHO, and it was a shame that their 2 worst singles ended up being their most successful (Forget About Chew and Airport). Others that deserved to do well - Love and Loneliness, Today, Sensation, Dancing The Night Away. A fine band.

Must admit, I only know BT via 4 or 5 singles - never forgave him for Lullaby of Broadway!

After Midnight - J J Cale (his was the best version, IMO)

(Re. The Motors: they were okay (liked 'DTNA' and 'LAL'), but BT's album was more consistent. Can't say I've heard 'Lullaby of Broadway'...)