Corrupted Wish Game

Abbynormal92243

Your wish is granted and scientists have discovered how to create zero calorie varieties of all your favorite foods. Only a decade later do they discover the rebound effect of the super secret ingredient. You implode before the study is released but die happy regardless.

I wish I could start a pit bull rescue.

Edited by Loveabull

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TahhDahhh, you are among the uber wealthy of the world, while you have all the material things you can possibly imagine your partner is a hopeless drunk and your offspring have published books about you, You have uncontrollable high blood pressure and falling arches, one vacation home is destroyed in an earthquake and the other by brush fire...then the taxman comes and you're going to jail for evasion...you realize you desperately want to be poor again.

I wish I could win the Noble Peace Prize for being the first in human record to talk Israel and Palestine into playing nice with each other.

Edited by Loveabull

Okay I'm going to answer a previous one

"I wish I could leave the bus queue by sprouting wings and flying home."

Wish granted, you have sprouted a set of glorious wings, but like Icaraus you're going to go too far and eff it up completely. You're so enchanted with the gift of flight you end up in some protected air space and it doesn't end well.

I wish I could take a magic pill to learn plumbing and electric as a trade.

Come on kids, where is everybodee?

Edited by Loveabull

Oh, Luna last time you made a weather wish you ended up in the desert and this must be a predestined fate for you.   When you gain full control of the weather all over the world but you have too much to do and mix it up so climates go to opposite extremes everywhere. Most of the earth dies out in a week and you are now alone in the red hot desert that was the Faroe Islands.

I wish we didn't need to sleep at all.

Hmm. So you don't sleep. You've read / listened to all your books. You've watched all your DVDs twelve times over. You've even weeded the garden to death. You've cooked and eaten all your food.  You've done a Masters degree in culinary things. What to do now? You are sooooo bored that you decide to join Luna in the desert on the Faroes and she teaches you how to make paper father christmases. But secretly you are wishing you were in your own wee bed, cuddled up with your favourite stuffed toy, a kangaroo called 'Kangaroo'. It's never going to happen. Sorry!

I wish telephone calls were free.

Telephone calls become free, but within two hours there are so many people on their phones that the entire system crashes. In a panic people resort to online messaging but that system also overloads and crashes which also takes out the power grids worldwide, plunging the planet into darkness and chaos. Widespread looting and fighting follows, only ending when the bulk of the Earth's human population has been killed by a variety of escaping biological weapons.

I wish I could transport from place to place instantaneously using the power of my mind

Edited by Dan