Sign in to follow this  
Abbynormal92243

Corrupted Wish Game

I swiped this from Bookcrossing because it's so much fun----(here's a link: http://bookcrossing.com/forum/5/1158253/subj_The-Corrupted-Wish-Game)

Each person makes a wish, and the person after them corrupts it (and at the same time makes a wish of their own)! (Stolen from the NaNoWriMo forums)

Example:

Person 1: I wish it was Christmas!

Person 2: It is Christmas, but you've forgotten to buy gifts and everyone gives you the silent treatment the rest of the year.

My Wish:

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.

I wish that Reading beat QPR tomorrow.

Reading does beat QPR tomorrow, but it's their last game. Ever. (boy, I hope those are teams. heh)

I wish I had a BMW like what James Bond drove in----er. That movie.

Reading does beat QPR tomorrow, but it's their last game. Ever. (boy, I hope those are teams. heh)

I wish I had a BMW like what James Bond drove in----er. That movie.

You'll get one for Xmas - it will come from Hamley's the toy shop.

I wish I could meet a nice friendly helpful alien from outer space.

The nice friendly alien from outer space will give an interesting ride to Mars and forget to bring you home.

I wish I was going to see REM tomorrow instead of 9th July.

You are going to see REM tomorrow - but the gig is cancelled.

(BTW, Reading did beat QPR 1-nil. :D And yes, they are teams!)

I wish it could be Christmas everyday. Where the kids start singing and the band begins to play.

I wish it could be Christmas everyday. Where the kids start singing and the band begins to play.

heh.

It IS Christmas every day, and the kids are singing Jingle Bells over and over again.

and over.

again.

nothing but.

and the band can only play one note. B flat.

I wish I had a Harley.

I wish the Christmas holidays were longer

You are trapped in a parallel universe where the Christmas holidays last for six months. There are no shops open, no fresh food, no transportation and the cashpoints have no cash.

I wish I was somewhere sunny and warm today.

You have a Harley - but it cost you all your life savings and fell apart as soon as you got home.

I wish the Christmas holidays were longer

They last for a month and you put on one stone in weight, become an alcoholic, break the TV, DVD and CD players and quarrel with all your friends and family.

I write a bestseller and become famous

You are trapped in a parallel universe where the Christmas holidays last for six months. There are no shops open, no fresh food, no transportation and the cashpoints have no cash.

I wish I was somewhere sunny and warm today.

You are in hawaii but you are still wearing your sheepskin, cashmere jumper, corduroy trousers and skiboots!

I wish I could write a best seller and become famous

You can fly!

But you can't get back down again, and you keep getting stuck in rooms with high ceilings.

I wish I could touch my toes....

(What an excellent game :D Glad it's been revived!)

*ta-daaaa* You are going on a luxury holiday tomorrow but you have to take your mother in-law with you and when you get to the resort you find there's only one room left and your mother in-law gets a case of diarrhoea and farts in her sleep... a lot!

I wish I had three wishes.

You get your three wishes but you get stuck in a loop and the only thing you can say is 'I wish I had three wishes' and so you continue to be granted three wishes for all eternity...

I wish I had a pet tortoise

Piff Paff Poof! You pop your pet tortoise, 'Roy', away to hibernate but then have no idea where you left him... for a few nights you hear faint rustling noises.... then no more.

I wish for world peace.

On the granting of your wish you are sucked into a alternate universe worm hole and spat out to be disposited on a desert island planet where you have a lifetime's supply of chocolate and pringles but are alas the only person on the planet. So as long as you don't argue with yourself voila - World Peace... just not this world...awww.

I wish I was rich man...yaba daba daba