Sign in to follow this  
Abbynormal92243

Bookcrossing

I haven't been able to access my BookXing account for ages, as the email address I was using when I registered is now defunct (from two computers ago).

megustaleer

Contact Support and they should be able to sort this out for you.

By the way I just looked at your bookshelf, you had a fabulous catch a few days ago!

I found a few Bookcrossing labels yesterday, so "released" a couple of books at a U3A meeting this afternoon. One of my previous books had a new journal entry in 2012, eight years after it had been picked up, otherwise nothing new since Cassie's post above.

I think i will take my own advice of some years ago and stick the rest of the labels into books I have set aside for the charity shop.

I just picked up a bookcrossing book from the supermarket library scheme that we have and journaled that I had it. It's The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham and is so old that it doesn't have an ISBN number. I intend to read I - eventually - and give it back from whence it came.

On 22/11/2019 at 13:47, lunababymoonchild said:

I just picked up a bookcrossing book from the supermarket library scheme that we have and journaled that I had it. It's The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham and is so old that it doesn't have an ISBN number. I intend to read I - eventually - and give it back from whence it came.

I really like John Wyndham's books. Good stories, well told.