Sign in to follow this  
Flingo

Banana Guard

The peach protector:

LOL!! That is excellent! Such creativity...

Whenever I see things like the Banana Guard, I always think that someone had to identify a need, then someone came up with an idea, which someone else thought was good enough to make a model of and then put into full production. Amazing.

And then of course, someone buys it.

As the ladies whip it out of their bag for their mid-morning snack I suspect some fellas might do a startled double-take.

Especially when you also all know that one of your female colleagues owns something else shaped as a banana!!!

Where can I buy a peach protector then (oh, forgot, don't eat peaches!)?

Especially when you also all know that one of your female colleagues owns something else shaped as a banana!!!

Well, yes, I think that might have been RR's point - but thanks for spelling it out, F!

Where can I buy a peach protector then (oh, forgot, don't eat peaches!)?

Boots would like sell you a 'heat massager' with (their quote) "Micro finger massage heads - to invigorate tense muscles" but, unfornately, they're out of stock!

Careful where you take this thread boys and girls, remember the age range...us old aged pensioners are easily embarrassed. :o

I wouldn't like to have to use my powers of deletion! :mad:

I thought I was suitably subtle....
Indeed, but it was the way it seemed to be developing after your post that made me think a reminder of our readership might be needed.

Well, yes, I think that might have been RR's point - but thanks for spelling it out, F!

I get that it was RR's point - but I was emphasising how much more so when a colleague (who will remain nameless - not that you'd know her anyway!) really does own one of the alternatives!!!!!

Edited to say - just read onto the later threads. Hope that the content is ok - feel free to delete as you see fit, Meg!!!