Sign in to follow this  
lunababymoonchild

10th Anniversary

I will have been a member of BGO for ten years come May.

I'd like to say thank you very much for having me and interacting with me.  And thank you very much indeed for introducing me to authors and literary devices (I'm talking about stream of consciousness, here) that I'm certain I would never have come across by myself.  Along the way, I've learned a great deal and I'm always grateful to have someone to talk to about reading in particular and books in general. 

I do not ever take this forum for granted and I'm beyond glad that the forum exists and that there are people who care enough about it to keep it going for us. 

So, from the bottom of my heart - and there really are no words for me to express how grateful I am - thank you very much!

Wow! Doesn't time fly...

Nice one Luna.

I love the fact that so many of us have stuck around for so long.  I think forums are going to be the next big thing.

Well done Luna :) I will be on 5 years in March so slowly catching you up ^^ 

I thought you'd been here longer than me Luna but I've just checked and I'm coming up to 14 years!

I'm often lazy about posting but I visit practically every day. I've had my eyes opened to so many different things.

Happy 10th anniversary!  I'm a newbie here, I joined last year as my regular forum was closing, however it's now re-opened but this forum is such a nice one I'm staying with it, I didn't realise it had been around for so long.

Thank you Madeleine. I remember when you joined and I'm glad that you are staying.  BGO has been around, in one form or another for a lot longer, I've just reached my tenth, and it's lovely

Edited by lunababymoonchild