Sign in to follow this  
megustaleer

Is This Possible ?

I suspect that I have asked this question before, elsewhere on the board, and what I'm after is not available on this version of BGO - though why not I I can't figure.

Is it possible to "Bookmark" (mac) or"Favourite" (pc) a specific post, or only the thread in which it is posted?

In a previous BGO incarnation this was possible, and I have my Book List for 2007 "Bookmarked" so that I can just click on it if I ever want to check on anything. I had intended to do that with each year's list, but we've had a few historical disasters that put paid to that plan, and since we settled down into this version of BGO, with this web host I have not figured out how to do it, or even if it can be done.

I have listed all the urls for my various Book Lists in a document, but that takes several 'clicks; to get to each one. It would be so much easier if they were just two clicks away in my toolbar.

Can some one please tell me I am just a technophobe and it is really easy - and then tell me how to do it. Or is it really not possible?

What you do is this :  you click in the top right hand side of the post, the symbol next to report post, copy the text that comes up, then send it to yourself in a message.  I keep mine in my profile.

Edited by lunababymoonchild

2 hours ago, lunababymoonchild said:

you click in the top right hand side of the post, the symbol next to report post, copy the text that comes up, then send it to yourself in a message.

I had got that far, and put all the links in a document - it never occurred to me to put them in my signature, as I've never bothered to have a signature in all the years I've been here!. Took me a while to find out where/how to do it, but they are all there now.

Many thanks Luna, and tag :)