Sign in to follow this  
booklover22

Book recomendations

I want to read a fiction or non-fiction book that would be interesting and couñd tell mabye, facts, a biography, romance etc. Does anyone know a book related to my descriptions? :confused:

a fiction or non-fiction book

... interesting

...facts, a biography, romance etc.

That's rather a wide choice, and what one person finds 'interesting' another might think is dull.

If you want us to recommend actual book titles it would help if you told us the specific genre, and subject matter that you are most interested in.

If you are just wanting book titles from a general cross-section of subjects then your best bet is to browse the threads in the BGO forums that interest you most, and see what the readers who have posted there are recommending.

Hi booklover 22. I read a lot of non-fiction (and fiction using fact as a basis) but most of them are historical and I don't know if you like that genre. I have also read a number of biographies and autobiographies. However, I tend to choose them by having an interest in the person they are about - I do not know who you would be interested in. I never read romance novels and only read books with a central romance if they are in another genre as well, eg Twilight series, so will not really be able to help you there. As megustaleer says, if you provide a bit more information we may be able to give you some good or interesting recommendations.

I'm not sure whether you meant to post this in the Children's and Young Adult forum, or if you wanted more wide suggestions, but if you did, I'd recommend Marie-Louise Jensen. Her 3 published books are all fiction but historical with a great sense of place and lots of facts about the times she has written about. I'd particularly recommend Between Two Seas. You might also want to read something be Elizabeth Laird as many of her books have historical settings and give you lots of the context behind conflicts or other events.

Looks like booklover did not indeed return to find out, but can we continue this thread anyway? I mean I have a similar question. Although mine's more specific... I'm almost done with the Mortal Instruments series and I like it a lot.

Can someone please recommend similar books?

Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey is sequel to the 5th Wave. There were so many different characters that show how relationships develop. There is more character development and their relationships with other characters develop more throughout this book.