Colin Phillips

Site problem?

65 posts in this topic

I'm not sure why this doesn't work. I've looked in the Admin tool and nothing has changed.

I have put in an email asking why this is not happening. Will get back to you as soon as I receive a reply.

Thank you, Hazel!

You fixed it, Hazel! Thank you!!

Yes, I got an e-mail this morning notifying me of the post above too :)

Thanks hazel

I didn't fix it, Stuart did, I am happy it got sorted. Here's what Stuart had to say about the issue -

"The email configuration was set up to use Mandrill which was a good email delivery platform, however recently they turned to an expensive paid model and told their customers to go elsewhere (I'm not really sure how that makes good business sense, but it is what it is). I've updated the configuration to send email via the webserver instead."

Thank you Stuart! (I always assume he is hovering around like a watchful landlord!)

It's not that big of a deal, but I am again not getting notifications of topics I follow. Haven't gotten any since Saturday

The problem is on my end. When I saw that iff said he was getting notifications it made me check my spam. And there they all were! Gmail must have changed their spam parameters over the weekend. Sorry to have cried wolf without fully exploring my end.

Forgiven, but blacklisted.   Ha!   I feel like this happens to me all the time, but I wonder if I also dish it out?  

Not a site problem exactly but don't know how to resolve an issue: please see my today's post on 21st Century Fiction re The North Water and my comment at end.  Thanks.

Thank you Meg!