Sign in to follow this  
Bill

What song is on your brain...right now?

My middle son was talking today about his friend Jamie who had lent him a torch. People of my sort of age might know what song I have been singing ever since...

'Jamie, Jamie, Jamie and his magic torch!'

:rolleyes:

118-24-7 give em a call its directory heaven.i have to listen to banal radio day in and day out in my place of work.if you want a curry thats there in a hurry etc....i need help!!! :(

I'm listening to When The Pawn by Fiona Apple. Nobody else I know has ever heard of her, except the friend who introduced me to her. She's phenomenal.

I have just got into 'Kasabian' and 'The Enemy' and currently I'm listening to their songs all the time - particularly 'Cutt Off' and 'Away From Here' respectively.

(...but in my head, I'm thinking "We're the right side, We're the right side, We're the right side of the stand...").

I'm listening to When The Pawn by Fiona Apple. Nobody else I know has ever heard of her, except the friend who introduced me to her. She's phenomenal.
I quite liked her song What If God Were One Of Us...but then I never really heard much from her after that.

Thanks to the new series of Family Guy that started airing on Sunday on BBC3, I have had "Surfin' Bird" by The Trashmen rattling around in my head for large parts of this week.

"Bird, bird, bird, bird is the word...!"

I quite liked her song What If God Were One Of Us...but then I never really heard much from her after that.

Wasn't that by Joan Osborne?? I have the first two Fiona Apple albums, great stuff.

I am picturing Mike Myers singing this in an Austin Powers film.....

Currently in my head - Firestarter by the Prodigy.

Maybe Tomorrow by The Stereophonics. Given the state of the world at the moment i always find that this is always swimming around in my brain somewhere at the moment. Listen to the lyrics and you'll see why probably. I also love playing this on my Stratocaster as it just sounds wicked!! :cool:

Them Heavy People - Kate Bush

Great song Royal Rother. I used to have a bit of crush on Kate Bush when i was growing up in the 80's (not sure why). She was and probably still is a great musician.

I sat and watched Rear Window with Mr meg this morning, and one of the songs that supported the plot suddenly registered:

Haven't been able to get "Mona Lisa" out of my brain ever since!  :scratchhe

8 hours ago, poison_ivy said:

I can't stop thinking what is the connection between Betty Cooper's brother and the guy that got killed in the last episode. (Riverdale fans would get it) But yeah, it's bothering me a lot

what song do you mean?

On 2/9/2018 at 23:52, megustaleer said:

what song do you mean?

I was looking at a different thread, I am not sure how my comment got posted here... Sorry about that! I did a edit of comment, this is the song that is currently in my brain :)