Sideshow Meg

what is everyone doing?

12,513 posts in this topic

What's everyone upto?

At the moment I'm listening to my playlist with all the songs that could make a teary girl like me cry:

This includes:

With or without you-U2

I don't wanna miss a thing-Aerosmith (can't get through this song without a tear)

I'm hiding from my children....until their Dad puts them to bed :o They've gone completely hyper this evening for some reason, and I'm just going to get cross with them if they find me, cos I'm not in a patient mood at the moment. (Sorry, kids!)

After that, I'm supposed to be doing some work for the church I go to....but I'll probably spend most of the evening procrastinating and faffing around instead :o (I'm an expert!)

Naughty Claire :eek:

Very pleased to have found such a fab website to visit while I'm skiving, though :D

I'm doing some very last minute revision for a "Mathematical Analysis" exam at 9am tomorrow that I can't afford to fail. It's a subject I hate with a passion usually reserved for tractors on A-roads, Saturday morning TV presenters, tractors on lanes, miniskirts, tractors with hay bales that keep losing bits of their load, and art students.

Needless to say it is not going well. :mad:

MD & G: Why couldn't Reading do it in 90 minutes? I had the princely sum of 95p riding on them. As they won in extra-time I didn't win the bet.

I, too watched the Swansea v Reading game.

Right now, I am sitting at my desk in Leatherhead, analysing some supplier offers and trying to decide which offers the best deal.

MD & G: Why couldn't Reading do it in 90 minutes? I had the princely sum of 95p riding on them. As they won in extra-time I didn't win the bet.

95p eh, Fred? With us being odds-on, you must have missed out on winnings of as much as 57p. ;)

Good luck with the exam, Fiona_1984 :cool: Do let us know how it goes when you come back....

Thank you! :)

It went ok, could have been better, but not much I can do about it now! Anyway, I've only got one left now, so I should really be working for that, but I have a man replacing my kitchen in a day today, and he's making a lot of noise, so I can't concentrate!

Sitting trying to read and edit a narrative on the Diversity of Ships.. but in reality browsing Amazon whilst listening to Snow Patrol and wishing I was outta here.

Funny, thats not far from what I'm doing... reading a thing about propulsion for work whilst checking emails every 30 seconds wishing someone would please distract me!

Revising. Still. Only 19 hours and its all over... for a few months at least.

And wondering if I'll ever find an internship for the summer. :(

Why can't it be Christmas again?!?!

I'm sitting in my high school library because I do not have a first, seccond, or third period class. Go running start! I am also taking classes at the local comunity college. Damn Saturday U.S. History class, 4 1/2 hours long!

I am also on http://www.rumandmonkey.com reading some absolutly hillarious articles and posting on their message boards.

I'm trying to design an experiment but keep finding that the compounds I want to use are too expensive, its not a nice Monday morning :mad:

Ah well not long till lunch...